I just read a post at Jack Humphrey’s The Friday Traffic Report blog about a traffic and link building technique that I will present here.
Until now, I have refrained from joining any link building techniques or trains, because they were just that, link generators, without any valuable content for my readers.
I’ve seen tables filled with asterisks (*) or ‘Viral Tags’ and ‘Viral Icons’. All these techniques served no other goal than creating back links without any reader value.
And John Chow’s method of getting listed no. 1 for his main keyword was so obvious that he now seems to be slapped by Google.
This one is different, because this overview below does contain valuable short reviews my readers may be interested in.
This traffic and link generating technique was started by Alex Sysoef of HowtoSpoter.com.
I wholeheartedly suggest you use this one. Follow the directions below (I copied the source code) to see how it works. Once you understand it, it will hit you in the middle of your face. When it does, it’s time to apply this technique.
Thanks to Alex for starting this genius link building campaign!
— copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions below this line —
Reciprocal Review Carousel idea is based on a few simple yet effective link-building and blogging techniques I have learned:
- Build value of the blog by creating a helpful link from within content.
- Provide value to community by doing a review on a blog you personally like.
- Link to YOUR blog has exact anchor text you want and helps you boost Google Rankings.
- No more than 30 outbound links from any page to prevent penalties for link farming.
- Viral effect of the link – as more bloggers participate, link to your blog with YOUR anchor text, coming from quality content post will spread.
Here is How to participate:
- Copy the entire text between the specified lines.
- Create a post on your site and put at least one paragraph explaining how you joined the Reciprocal Review Carousel.
- Paste the text you copied into your post.
- Remove the Bottom Review and At the Top add your own review with a link to a site reviewed, at least 2 sentences about the site and a note – Reviewed by: Your Anchor Text. Link your anchor text to your site. Here is an example:
WordPress Web 2.0 Guide is a blog providing very useful information on building your very own Web 2.0 portal based on WordPress. Detailed instructions and howto guides make it possible for anyone to create a sparkling and engaging blog and join the community of like-minded individuals. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Spot-er
- BlogMasterMind is a blog training program by expert Yaro Starak. I downloaded his free ebook Blogs Profits Blueprint and was very surprised about the quality. Clogged with useful and pragmatic information and a great philosophy that, when applied, will take you to the front of the blogging community. Reviewed by: Affordable Internet Marketing Blog
- Peter Lenkefi writes about Web 2.0 marketing strategies at Web2Center.com. He has some killer videos over there you should check out along with a ton of good information on blog marketing and various "new media" promotion tactics. Reviewed by: Link Building Maniac, Jack Humphrey, for the Friday Traffic Report
- Andy-Coates.com is an original creator of Viralink concept and a blog publishing information on Magic, Personal development and blog development. I have found a wealth of information on getting your blog noticed and generating the traffic for free. Reviewed by: WordPress Web 2.0 Guide
- FitForFreedom is well-established blog where you can find multitude of information on achieving financial freedom. Blog is run by Marco Righter and his writing style greatly adds to the value of information he provides. Reviewed by: Alex
- Secure Your PC For Internet blog run by Colin and provides essential information everyone accessing internet should know. Identity theft is becoming more and more of an issue and by visiting his blog you can minimize the risk of being compromised. Reviewed by: Alex
- VI-SU blog is all about WordPress, AdSense, SEO and Internet Marketing. Although mostly written in German I have found that using Google translate is worth the effort for his posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- Home With Heather is a great informative blog targeting WAHM (Work At Home Moms) and run by … you guessed it – Heather Masson. Information on what works for her in Internet Business written is very easy to read and comes from her personal experience. Reviewed by: Alex
- A Copywriter’s Blues blog published by Alex Badalic, a veteran of advertising turned musician gives you great food for soul. I have found some nice old videos of Johnny Cash performance and he has a lot more of vintage videos to satisfy fans. Reviewed by: Alex
- blog authored by one of the veterans on network marketing filled with business ideas you can use. David Ledoux is well known and respected in online community and now he makes his experience available via blog posts. Reviewed by: Alex
- Best Damn Blog run by Richard Wing is all about Internet Marketing. Your visit will be rewarded by honest reviews, freebies and information you need to succeed in this cut-throat business without sacrificing your integrity. Reviewed by: Alex
— copy and paste the Reciprocal Review Carousel and instructions above this line —
Copy the content between the two red lines.
Remove the review at the bottom.
Add your own review at the top, right under Sites Reviewed:.
End your review with “Reviewed by:” link back to your site.
Write an opening paragraph (or two).
Share this post using these icons:
- StumbleUpon Traffic Beats Google
- How To Use Stumble Upon To Your Advantage
- How to Be Successful With Traffic Exchanges
- How To Reach The Blog Top and Become Famous
- Sitemaps in robot.txt file
- Increase Blog Traffic: WordPress Trackback Video
- Free Traffic
- Free Blog Advertising to Generate Traffic
- 11 Tips on Finding the Right Infographic Ideas
- Ultimate Blogging SEO Tips for the Year 2014