Free giveaways are an excellent way to build your lists.
What exactly is a GiveAway?
It’s an event where marketers join together to increase their subscription base by giving away something for free.
The host of these free giveaways invites partners, who basically also are list owners in the same niche, to contribute a gift, like
– an Ebook,
– a special report,
– a video or audio product,
– a free membership or
– software or a script.
The host lists all gifts contributed by the partners and the visitors can select them by clicking the gifts.
When they click, they are redirected to the partner’s sign up page where they can download the gift in exchange for their email address.
So, they get a valuable item at no cost, but that email address can be regarded upon as a payment.
Now it’s up to the partner of the free giveaways and her listbuilding capacities to develop her own sales funnel to get and keep these visitors in there and make money from them!
Where do the visitors to a free giveaway come from?
Easy. Apart from people visiting the event as a result of promotion campaigns, they come from the lists of all partners, who, in order to participate, are obliged to promote the event.
Of course you can advertise or promote the event in different ways to attract visitors, but for the most part it’s actually a subscribers swap.
How to recognize a quality giveaway?
- Strong partners with huge lists of eager buyers, who will promote the event. Not all huge list owners will do that, but those with a reputation will.
- The giveaway event host is reputable, can be trusted and checks promotion activities of the partners.
- Partners should be in the same niche.
- Although event hosts always want as many partners as possible, a certain limitation is desired to prevent information overflow for the visitors. That’s why events like this are always limited in time.
I’ve listed an excellent, high quality GiveAway event below, but you have to be fast, cause it starts soon.
Why would you want to join free giveaways as a partner?
Because it’s a great way to build your list if you take listbuilding seriously.
If the lists of the partners contain lots of potential buyers, you get an opportunity to persuade them to get on your list. Bingo!
In most GiveAway events you get a chance to upgrade your participation for a fee. This ensures a higher ranking of your gift in the complete list, thus making a better chance of getting visitors to subscribe to your list.
In almost all events I participate, I take this option, cause it drastically improves results.
What do you need to participate in a quality GiveAway event?
- A mailing list. Rather than a huge one, events like this ask for a quality list. Only 1,000 eager subscribers is much better than 10,000 freebie seekers.
- A gift. Again, offer a high quality gift rather than some updated PLR report, as subscribers will recognize this immediately and leave your list faster than they’ve subscribed to it.
- Your Sales Funnel for follow up and sales. You therefore better use a reputable autoresponder service.
- Download page with support email.
- Images like Ebook covers or software boxes that support your gift. A mug shot will always help to support yourself and build trust.
In order to avoid freebie seekers that will only clutter my list, I always make the free gift available on my download page and ask for a subscription using another incentive. In that case, you’ll need 2 gifts.
Want to participate in a high quality GiveAway?
Do you need more subscribers coming from great partners? If you answered that with a yes, I have a personal invitation for you.
Even if you have a small list of, let’s say 750 to 1,000 subscribers, you can participate as long as they are responsive.
The procedure to participate is very easy as everything is checked automatically. You can’t make mistakes.
Check out this High Quality GiveAway Event!
Your invitation code is: Fn91V7E8G
After that, let me know what you think.
Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- Email Marketing: My Top 13 Killer Email Marketing Secrets
- 5 Security Tips for Email Marketing
- Creating Effective Marketing Emails
- Ditch Direct Mail Marketing and Opt for Email Marketing
- 3 Tips for a Killer Email Marketing Program
- The 5 Best Free Email Marketing Providers
- 5 Simple Ways to Build Your Email Marketing List
- Acquire Email List Subscribers When You’ve Extended Your Reach
- Aweber Tips And Tricks for the Advanced Marketer
- Six List Building Mistakes and How To Turn Them Around