Only recently I told you how to get your free copy of Camtasia Studio software, version 3.
I hope you took advantage of this great offer, so you can make viral videos to generate traffic to your site. Also, more and more people are using video software to create some buzz.
Hey, but wait a minute …
That’s another question! An important one.
Therefore I have a resource available containing 60 free Camtasia Tutorials.
They show you things like:
- how to use Camtasia, simple basics for anyone not familiar with this great software,
- how to use Camtasia to capture video and animation from your screen (version 3 specific),
- how to convert video and audio in Camtasia (version 3 specific),
- how to edit Camtasia clips,
- various screencasting tutorials,
- how to use zoom and pan tools,
- how to export and upload movies,
- various video editing tutorials,
- using advanced Camtasia features,
- tips and tricks,
- how to insert title pages,
- Camtasia settings to get great results on YouTube,
- and a lot more…
How do you get these free Camtasia tutorials?
Well, there’s a catch!
You see, I want to increase my number of subscribers.
I will send out a message on Sunday, 9 December with the download URL of these 60 free Camtasia tutorials.
Note: That message will NOT be posted here!!
You will receive an email if you’re subscribed by email.
If you’re using RSS, you’ll see a post in your feed reader!
Again, you can’t find that valuable resource at this blog.
So, if you’re not subscribed yet and you are interested in creating viral traffic using the free Camtasia software, subscribe now, either by email or RSS.
See you on Sunday! 🙂
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Become Successful Fast In 2008
- Free Camtasia For Viral Videos – Tons of Traffic
- How To Use Stumble Upon To Your Advantage
- How To Create Successful Info Products In A Flash
- My Most Profitable Secret Private Label Resource
- 10 Ways To Make $100 A Day
- One Of The Most Stunning Marketing Strategies Ever Seen
- Art of Innovation
- Laser Targeted Traffic Anyone?
- How To Create a PDF-File Using Open Office