Below are some great resources that you can use yourself to build your online business.
But you’re also allowed to give them away to your friends, visitors or subscribers. They will LOVE you for doing so!
1. My Personal Resource File.
This isn’t intended to be the biggest list of things you could use in your new business. There’s no need for that. You want to get used to the process before you get into a zillion different tools and techniques.
For the most part, the products in this list are free. Any that aren’t will be marked with the price or mentioned as a paid product or service.
You can start a new business online using nothing but the free products in this list. They’re all solid and dependable. All you’ll need besides them is hosting and a payment processor.
Look over the software in this list carefully. It can save you hundreds, even thousands, of dollars that would be better spent learning the business.
If you have suggestions for things you’d like to see added to the next update, let me know.
2. Web 2.0: Why You Can’t Afford To Miss This HUGE Opportunity.
Are you using Web 2.0 already?
If not, why not? You’re going to be toast if you don’t.
If yes, do you know enough about it?
As I was trying to answer the most basic Web2.0 questions, I ended up with over 12 pages. So I created this special report
‘Web 2.0: Why You Can’t Afford Missing This HUGE Opportunity’.
It’s yours. Free!
Just download your copy here:
Web 2.0: Why You Can’t Afford Missing This HUGE Opportunity
Read and implement.
3. FOCUS! The Key To Success!
The lack of FOCUS in many cases, if not all, is the main reason numerous projects and tasks fail.
Here’s a motivational report that shows you how to do it right.
You can download your copy here:
FOCUS! The Key To Success!
Share this post using these icons:
- How to Create Content Marketing Strategy for Better Engagement on Social Media
- Using social media to spice up your SEO campaigns
- 5 Unique Ways For Social Media Managers to Save Time
- Top 9 Content Discovery & Curation Tools to Manage Social Media
- 6 Tips In Using Your Social Media Networks To Promote Your Business
- Does social media really help my business to grow?
- How to Share Content on Facebook
- Understanding Social Signals To Influence Your SEO
- 5 Ways to Streamline Your Social Media Business Efforts
- Facebook Local Search Tool Can Boost Your Business Activity