Generating traffic from YouTube is relatively easy, since it’s a very popular site which the search engines index very frequently.
YouTube is a community site for watching and sharing user made videos.
That’s because YouTube enables all members to easily upload and share video clips on their site and across the Internet through embedding these videos in websites, blogs, mobile devices and email.
Watching and sharing means YouTube, like many other social networks, serves multi purposes.
On the one hand you can get exposure for your videos, on the other hand you can watch what others think and look for popular topics and trends.
You can find plenty of topics at YouTube. Since it’s a Google company, their search capabilities are huge.
But today we’ll concentrate on generating traffic from YouTube.
In order to do that well and very efficiently, you’d better handle things right from the first time on. So here are 10 tips on how to get more traffic from YouTube.
- Make the videos viral, and spread them to as many websites as possible.
- Make sure the sound on your videos is clear and mixed and edited well so users can clearly hear it.
- Embed your logo and website into the video somehow. You can do this with text at the end or beginning, or by including your logo or URL throughout the entire video.
- Have goals for your YouTube videos, but remember that there are thousands of videos on the site, and some have millions of hits while others only have a couple hundred. Set realistic goals.
- Keep content funny, engaging, and informative so viewers will watch it from beginning to end
- Think about overall color schemes. Some videos may record in a yellow or red hue. This can affect viewer’s opinions subliminally, so try to keep the colors realistic.
- Be yourself. Do not lose sight of the purpose and mission of the video. Be yourself and loosen up when speaking.
- Remember that nothing is perfect in online videos unless you have a professional editor, so just have fun and keep the goal in mind.
- Practice before posting the final video. Do a few dry runs before taping and publishing.
- Create a series of ongoing videos or stories, so users will be hooked and want to learn more.
- Do more than just talk. People don’t want to sit and watch a person just talking to the camera. Make it exciting and interesting as well as fun.
Dang, that’s 11 tips on getting traffic from YouTube! Well, all right, I still have 39 other traffic tips.
You can get all 50 by just subscribing to my newsletter. After you’ve confirmed your subscription, you can download all 50 of these traffic from YouTube tactics.
If you’re not familiar with YouTube, these tactics will short-cut your success! Implement any of these tactics to see bigger results!
After reading these 50 traffic from YouTube tactics let me know what you think about them.
Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- A Quick Guide to IGTV [Infographic]
- How to Create Content Marketing Strategy for Better Engagement on Social Media
- Using social media to spice up your SEO campaigns
- 5 Unique Ways For Social Media Managers to Save Time
- Top 9 Content Discovery & Curation Tools to Manage Social Media
- 6 Tips In Using Your Social Media Networks To Promote Your Business
- Does social media really help my business to grow?
- How to Share Content on Facebook
- Understanding Social Signals To Influence Your SEO
- 5 Ways to Streamline Your Social Media Business Efforts