There is no specific reason for posting this, other than to motivate you and wishing you
A GREAT AND PROSPEROUS 2007.
The Only Asset You Can Not Buy!
Every little task in daily life can be done by yourself.
If you only take the time to learn how to do it right.
On the other hand, you can also use the help of others.
If that aren’t friends or family, you often have to pay for their time.
Basically it’s a choice between time and money.
Doing everything yourself won’t cost you money, but it takes a lot of time.
Outsourcing costs money, but less time and results may come in much faster.
It’s your choice.
But whatever you do, there’s one resource you can’t buy.
Nowhere, from no one.
There are no shops where they sell it.
There’s no website for it.
There’s no ‘underground market’ for it.
Nobody can help you get this!
Do you know what this resource is ….?
It is ….
Now, why is this so important?
Because you have to SPEND IT WELL.
Before you realize it, it’s GONE, forever!
Stop complaining, nagging, waiting ….
Instead, look inside yourself.
What do you know that could be of interest to others?
What specific knowledge do you have that could be useful?
Associate it with your passions, lock the doors, focus and …
… DO something with it!
Time isn’t always money, but it’s always priceless!
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business