To try and make my blog more sticky and entice visitors to view other pages than the one they landed on, I recently I added a plugin to list related posts to my messages.
It’s way to early to jump to conclusions, but it certainly seems as if the number of page views is increasing.
I also added an extra line at the bottom of each post, telling readers to subscribe to the feed.
I’m also toying with the idea of having some members post here. Ladan Lashkari can already ans she sometimes does.
Of course this will be an addition to my content and it really should be very valuable, reason why I’m still hesitating.
The advantage for you is a link back to one of your sites, coming from a different IP address.
If you’re interested in this, just let me know by writing a comment.
So, how sticky is your blog?
Share this post using these icons:
- StumbleUpon Traffic Beats Google
- Yaro Starak: Blog Mastermind Closes Doors
- How To Use Stumble Upon To Your Advantage
- A Quick Guide to IGTV [Infographic]
- How to Create Content Marketing Strategy for Better Engagement on Social Media
- Using social media to spice up your SEO campaigns
- 5 Unique Ways For Social Media Managers to Save Time
- Top 9 Content Discovery & Curation Tools to Manage Social Media
- 6 Tips In Using Your Social Media Networks To Promote Your Business
- Does social media really help my business to grow?