If starting your own blog is on your wish list for 2010, then you’re in luck.
I’ve just finished reading a guide about starting your own blog and it’s high quality info.
The best part of this blogging guide is, that it’s very detailed.
It’s not just a bunch of pages containing high level theory. It’s not the same stuff everyone else produces.
Nope, this awesome guide, that contains a lot of detailed videos as well, is a great step-by-step guide to starting your own blog and make some income.
When I say step-by-step, I really do mean step-by-step.
That’s what the interested readers told the creators to do when asked what a guide about starting your own blog should contain.
Hence, the guide provides screen shots of every single step plus some videos.
For instance, other guides will say, “Install the All-in-one-SEO pack”!
Well, so does this guide, but then it shows you exactly how to tweak the settings so Google loves your blog!
That’s just an example. Other main topics that are discussed in this great guide are
– Your Chosen Niche,
– Keyword Analysis,
– Installing WordPress, Plugins and Themes,
– Getting Indexed,
– Blog Security,
– Adding Content to your Blog and, of course,
– Making Money.
Even other topics, like getting a domain, buying a domain and hosting and getting the right mindset are discussed
This guide leaves nothing out and you can use it starting your own blog OR for refreshing your on-line business today.
It’s certainly worth checking out, especially since this guide is free!
- The 2-step process you need to choose a proven money-making niche…get it wrong and you’ll never make any money
- The 3 golden rules of keyword analysis…get one rule wrong and ALL your future efforts are wasted
- The exact step-by-step methods to find the best domain name for your blog …99% of bloggers miss this crucial “Search Engine Optimization” step
- How to install WordPress in under 1 minute (as long as you choose the right hosting company)
- Step-by-step guides and images of each ‘must-have’ plugin you must install on your blog (plus all the tweaks necessary – it is not just a matter of installing)
- The 2 steps you need to take to get Google to index your blog…and don’t believe all the hype…they take no more than 10 minutes to complete
- How to prevent your blog from being hacked – follow these 6 tasks that keep 99% of hackers at bay
- How to add pages, posts and images the right way, to pick up Google “link-juice” and without being penalized for duplicate content
- How to write blogs posts so that your visitors think “I like this person, they know what they are talking about. I wonder what else they have to say” …and return time and time again
- How to write a good title for a blog post and why “Here are the top 20 tips for XXXX” is a no-no
- The 5 quickest and easiest ways to start making a blog income…including the step-by-step approach
- How to split your working day into the 3 crucial elements of making money via blogging
- The 3 traits of a successful blogger…do you have them?
You can get your hands on this valuable information right now. All it costs you is an email address.
After reading, let me know what you think of it.
Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- Ultimate Blogging SEO Tips for the Year 2014
- Use of wordpress for empowering education sectors.
- How To Benefit From Guest Posting In The Long Run
- 8 Simple Ways To Create Blogs In Order To Suit Customers
- 10 Blog Carnival Benefits That You Can Profit From
- 5 Guest Blogging Benefits You Cannot Afford to Miss
- Want to Stand Out? Avoid these Blog Post Ideas
- Is Your Company Blog Leaking Oil?
- 4 Twists to Strengthen Relationships With Blog Readers
- How to Write an Effective Blog – 6 Surefire Ways