Last week, Steph White, online better known as Riquochet, introduced her smart Internet marketing toolbar. I found it a very interesting one and here’s why.
First, let me say that I’m not specifically fond of toolbars. Mostly because they eat up much of my screen estate and secondly because most are worthless.
This one is different though. It contains highly valuable resources that any Internet marketer needs and this smart toolbar allows you to have it at your fingertips.
The Tools and Link sections are the most interesting part for Internet marketers and web designers. It allows for quick access to websites that you’ll need daily.
As you can see, lots of valuable resources here. But there’s more.
Using the toolbar, you have hundreds of interesting blog posts available. And each month, Steph adds some great software that you can download using the toolbar. That is apart from the bonuses available in the Link section.
The Smart Internet Marketing Toolbar is adjustable by just clicking the left most arrow-down button. You can even activate an Internet radio.
The smartest part of this toolbar however is, that Steph can send you a message. Personally I hate such options, because most of the time I deleting unwanted messages, but the message system in this toolbar isn’t intrusive at all.
Seriously, you may want to check this toolbar out.
and let me know what you think of this.
Post your comments below!
Share this post using these icons:
- A Budget Marketer’s Guide to More Efficient Data Organization
- Cost of smartphone app development
- Top 5 Marketing Automation Tools You Should Be Aware of
- Invoicing Made Easy: Collect Your Money Faster Than Ever with Invoicing Software
- 4 Basic Steps for Setting Up a Shopping Cart on Your Website
- Using Your Own E-Commerce Services To Have More Control
- The Coolest Tech Tools for Your Small Business
- 5 Free small business resources every owner should use
- Website Speed Test: faster than 97% of all tested websites
- Facial Recognition Software and How Marketers Can Utilize It