To get great results using Adsense, you’ll need to decide what keywords you should target. There are many tools that can help you with that.
A good free tool is the Overture (Yahoo!) Keyword Suggestion Tool.
There you can type in phrases that are related to the topic of your page content and see the (estimated) monthly search volume for that phrase in Yahoo, Google, MSN and AOL.
And there’s an extra column for the Adwords Traffic Estimator, showing you the estimated amount of Google Adwords traffic and cost per click (CPC) that keyword is receiving. This helps you select the keywords that will yield the best results on your Adsense pages.
Other great keyword tools are WordTrend from Nichebot, where you can sign up for the free Keyword Masters Course and Wordtracker.
Joining Adsense forums is a fantastic way to learn how to get the most out of your Adsense efforts. Many ideas, thoughts and experiences are listed in there and it’s always a good idea to keep abreast with what is happening. Participating in these forums can get you some really good tips and information on the best way to fully monetize your Adsense ads.
Once you join you will be able to search for help and ask questions. The forums have many members that make a full time living from Adsense and who can really give you good advice on how to improve your earnings.
You’ll find some of the best at Digital Forums, Webmasterworld and The Warrior Forum.
Check them out, sign up and learn!
That’s it for today. Stay tuned, cause there’s more to come.
Share this post using these icons:
- 7 Google Adsense Revenue Improvements for Your Site
- Google Adsense: Monetize your blog effectively, choose your ads wisely
- 5 Strange Things Google AdSense Has Done This Year
- Making Money from Google Adsense – Monetizing Your Site
- Optimizing Your Keyword – Adsense Help: Section Targeting
- 6 Ways To Improve Your Adsense Profits
- How Do Your Adsense Ads Look Like? Adsense Tips 7
- Targeting Keywords – Adsense Quick Tips 5
- Serve Your Visitors And Make Money – Adsense Quick Tips 4
- Which Adsense Ads Where – Adsense Quick Tips 3