Google Suggest is Google’s newest tool.
It helps you find more targeted search terms.
Google Suggest guesses what you’re trying to find as you type your search terms into their search box and offers 10 suggestions in a drop down box.
From there you can select one of their suggestions.
It works amazingly fast.
And it will help both (unexperienced) users AND Google to better target the results/ad-revenues.
It’s still in the Beta testing phase, but you can try it out at:
Read more about it at the Google Suggest Faq at
Share this post using these icons:
- A Budget Marketer’s Guide to More Efficient Data Organization
- Cost of smartphone app development
- Top 5 Marketing Automation Tools You Should Be Aware of
- Invoicing Made Easy: Collect Your Money Faster Than Ever with Invoicing Software
- 4 Basic Steps for Setting Up a Shopping Cart on Your Website
- Using Your Own E-Commerce Services To Have More Control
- The Coolest Tech Tools for Your Small Business
- 5 Free small business resources every owner should use
- Website Speed Test: faster than 97% of all tested websites
- Facial Recognition Software and How Marketers Can Utilize It