“Vhen you zink you are in troubles, zuh Zjerman Coast Guard vill come to rescue.
Do not warry if you need help, ve vill find you!”
Absolutely hilarious commercial.
I’m on my way to Spain as you see this, but the thought makes me laugh again.
Here’s the story.
The new German Coast Guard officer is told which device is a ‘life saver’, the rescue device.
And he’s very helpful, as always …
Hit the key to start this stunning ad.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business