Again an hilarious example of the Dutch insurance company Centraal Beheer.
Remember, insurance is a nasty topic to discuss and so is health.
You’d better put some humor in there or it won’t sell.
Here’s another great example of how they do that.
Somewhere in the world, in an unknown country, to people speaking an unknown language, a new ambulance has been delivered.
Click below to start the video.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business