I really need your help concerning a new technique about making headlines stand out.
Take a look at the headline below…
…can YOUR headlines do this?
These headlines are generated using a nice script that I just bought.
I’m testing them, right now.
You see, I’m convinced that these headlines do stand out, which really is the purpose of this. And, using some magnetic headlines, they will absolutely do their job.
What I’m a bit afraid of, is how fast they will annoy the reader? And that’s why I want to know your thoughts about this. Do you think these headlines will stand out without becoming annoying?
I should add, that the headlines above are just an example of what this script can do. Personally I would prefer to leave the shaking out, although that too can have some striking effects.
Here’s another one:
(If you missed this one, refresh your browser window. Remember, it’s just an example.)
I should also emphasize that the beauty of this tool is not so much the animations themselves, but how you use them. Combine images and text and more to create something new and different that’ll set YOUR site out from the pack!
- when a visitor aborts the page loading,
- when a visitor leaves the element,
- when a visitor changes the value of the element,
- when a visitor clicks on the element,
- when a visitor double-clicks on the element,
- when a visitor makes the element active,
- when a keyboard key is on its way down,
- when a keyboard key is pressed,
- when a keyboard key is released,
- when the page is finished loading,
- when a visitor presses a mouse-button,
- when the cursor moves on the element,
- when the cursor moves over the element,
- when the cursor moves off the element,
- when a visitor releases the mouse-button,
- when a visitor resets a form,
- when a visitor selects content on a page,
- when a visitor submits a form,
- when a visitor closes a page or moves to another website.
Think about the options that become possible to have your text stand out this way. Awesome!
If you’re interested in this script, post a comment below and I’ll get back to you whenever it’s ready.
And let me know what you think about this.
Leave your response below.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business