Sid Hale’s Rapid Action Profits (RAP) Software is one year old.
If you’re not familiar with RAP, it’s an outstanding ecommerce script that automates front-end purchases, one-time offers, automated list building, affiliates and JV partners and a lot more. It’s the only script you’ll need, not only to sell successfully online, but also for affiliate management and follow-up marketing.
For a more complete list of features and benefits, read my post about New Rapid Action Profits Features (but don’t buy there, instead read on for a nice discount or click the banner below).
In the mean time, some great Add-Ons are added which makes the script even more flexible.
Since it’s RAP’s birthday, Sid is launching a special one-year anniversary discount of $47 off the already low price of this valuable ‘all-in-one-place’ script.
As of today. And since I had to disappoint many people about a special coupon that I once promoted earlier, I thought I’ll let you know about this great opportunity.
But, again, you’ll have to be quick. This discount only lasts a couple of days and I don’t know where we are right now in that period.
In order to profit from this anniversary discount, you’ll need a special link as I will show you below (or use the one with the banner).
I urge you to at least check out what this powerful software package can do. It will automate many, many steps in your e-commerce efforts.
To sweeten the deal even more, I will add my ACE Website Template as a bonus. That’s another $47.00 bonus added.
My website template is a very powerful resource to achieve high search engine rankings to make lots of money.
All you have to do is buy the Rapid Action Profits e-commerce script using this special discount link.
Then, after your purchase and download has finished, send an email to support AT affordable-internet-marketing.com with your PayPal receipt and I’ll get back to you with a download link for the ACE website template.
Don’t procrastinate. It’s for a very limited period only and you don’t want to be disappointed (again).
Share this post using these icons:
- A Budget Marketer’s Guide to More Efficient Data Organization
- Cost of smartphone app development
- Top 5 Marketing Automation Tools You Should Be Aware of
- Invoicing Made Easy: Collect Your Money Faster Than Ever with Invoicing Software
- 4 Basic Steps for Setting Up a Shopping Cart on Your Website
- Using Your Own E-Commerce Services To Have More Control
- The Coolest Tech Tools for Your Small Business
- 5 Free small business resources every owner should use
- Website Speed Test: faster than 97% of all tested websites
- Facial Recognition Software and How Marketers Can Utilize It