Do you use a Personal Information Manager (PIM)?
PIM’s are a great resource. Not only can you keep a contact list up-to-date, or create useful ‘to-do’-lists, but it also allows you to plan all your activities in great detail.
So, a PIM is great for time management.
And as you know, time is your greatest asset.
There are many PIM’s available online, and if you want a great free one, you should check this out.
Using such a powerful tool makes you work more targeted and more focused, since it let’s you plan every task from hour to hour, or even in half hours! It even has an alarm setting.
Try it. It’s free.
By the way, talking about hours, do you realise that very soon you have to adjust your computer clock again?
For the USA, Daylight Saving Time starts on the second Sunday of March (11) and ends on November 4.
For the European Union DST starts on March 25 and ends on October 28.
The reason I mention this is, that lots of computers will hiccup, since older versions of operating systems, like
* Windows 95
* Windows 98
* Windows ME
* Windows NT
* Windows XP (Home or Pro) No Service Pack
* Windows XP (Home or Pro) Service Pack 1
may not work correctly.
Microsoft will not support anything previous to XP Service Pack 2 as the service / support will be out of date.
Imagine, having your precious planned tasks running at the wrong time. Or missing an appointment!
If you don’t want to run the risk of computer clock problems, then check this out!
It can save you a lot of trouble.
Wishing you success,
Share this post using these icons:
- Amazing Story: How Clay Became a Joint Venture Broker
- Blogging tools, tools and more tools
- If I was allowed only ONE newsletter subscription, it would be …
- Free Download: ‘Make Your Site Sell!’
- New Products, No Cost
- Insane Fire Sale Offer
- New Google Adwords Tool
- Great resources and tools inside
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important