To create a PR 5 page is SO EASY, everybody who can make a webpage can do this.
I’ve done it with several pages and all I did was set up a webpage and wait.
To increase your page rank, all you have to do is force the Google spider to visit your page more often, thus increasing the importance (and the rank) of that page.
You can do that by refreshing your content frequently.
No, you have to refresh the HTML content!
And that’s exactly what I can do for you. And you don’t have to lift a finger!
If you’re in Internet marketing, I’ve got a solution ready for you.
Go here to discover the solution for a PR 5 Page
If you’re NOT in Internet marketing (you’re very wise!) I can create a solution for you, but you have do a bit of research yourself. It’s not much, specifically if you know your market very well.
If you’re interested, send me an email at pr5 AT affordable-internet-marketing.com and I’ll tell you what to do.
Good luck with your PR 5 page!
Share this post using these icons:
- Automate Your Sale Leads with an Online System
- Developing Internet Marketing Strategy in 2013
- What You Need to Know About the Google Trademark Policy
- Facebook Ads: 3 New Ideas for Higher Profits
- 4 Tips on How to Host a Contest on Your Blog
- How to Sell Advertising Space on Your Website – BuySellAds
- How to Sell Advertising Space on Your Website
- Why mobile marketing will never be as effective as Internet Marketing
- How to Attract Local Clients
- A Twitter marketing strategy with a twist