A couple of months ago,
I wrote a review of Rapid Action Profits (RAP) (opens in a new window).
RAP is the e-commerce script that easily outperforms the so called ‘7dollar’ script, because it delivers so much more for the marketing of your products. Actually, RAP is a fountain of benefits. Read the review.
The owner, my good friend Sid Hale, has added some nice extra features that will add value to your marketing campaigns.
Here’s a very brief recap of the changes in this release, but you’ll really have to look at the Upgrade Guide to appreciate how really neat some of these are:
- Ability to broadcast mail to “front-end” customers and OTO customers separately
- Separate reporting of front-end sales and OTO sales
- Support for “auto” opt-in feature for ALMPST ANY auto-responder script (whether self-hosted or a 3rd party service)
- Transfer to Paypal breaks frames to avoid potential Paypal problems if your affiliates use frame cloaking techniques
- Optional 2-tier affiliate payments (such a simple statement for such a powerful feature)
- Header and Footer templates now totally optional (no empty files required)
- Ability to edit various “system” emails (i.e. the automatic email containing the download link).
- “Add New Product” will automatically add default system emails for the fraud email, the download email, and the TAF email
- “Add New Product” will automatically “Add New Salesletter” as the default salespage.html
- Optional Discount Coupon code that would automatically discount the price for any visitor with the code.
- New Statistical report “Sales by Referrer”
Click this link to get your own copy of Rapid Action Profits now!
Share this post using these icons:
- A Budget Marketer’s Guide to More Efficient Data Organization
- Cost of smartphone app development
- Top 5 Marketing Automation Tools You Should Be Aware of
- Invoicing Made Easy: Collect Your Money Faster Than Ever with Invoicing Software
- 4 Basic Steps for Setting Up a Shopping Cart on Your Website
- Using Your Own E-Commerce Services To Have More Control
- The Coolest Tech Tools for Your Small Business
- 5 Free small business resources every owner should use
- Website Speed Test: faster than 97% of all tested websites
- Facial Recognition Software and How Marketers Can Utilize It