The screen of my laptop has some loose contact and isn’t working properly or isn’t working at all.
The shop says they have to send it back to the manufacturer, because they’re the only ones that can check such a fault as everything inside is tiny and compact.
That alone costs $75 and then the expenses for repair are uncertain. New video card or new motherboard?
Besides that, I can’t miss my laptop. It’s my work.
I’ve attached an external screen for the time being, but that’s not a permanent solution.
So I guess the only right thing to do is buying a new PC.
That means extra expenses and a lot of extra work!
Fortunately I know how to solve both problems.
Would you like to make more money and save tons of precious time?
You can find out how to do that by reading my latest newsletter issue.
I suggest you check it out right away at:
Affordable Online Strategies
Go on, check it out now.
Share this post using these icons:
- Conquer Your Niche
- Free Domain Names – How much are they worth?
- Forum Trick For Traffic Surge
- How To Start Making Money in 2008
- How About … Taking Action?
- Average People Make $100 Daily Working Part-Time
- Huge opportunity, right under your nose but you don’t see it
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- Dont Quit!
- Does Willie Crawford has a Big Heart?