The Financial Times reports on 14 March, that Microsoft is going to announce their advertising service that lets users link their messages to the results of internet searches.
After Yahoo that would be the third competitor for Google Adsense.
Google definitely must be doing something right!
This competition may be good news for Internet marketing, more specific for ad publishers.
Lower rates (for the time being), new CTR’s (different audience), more options.
On the other hand, those who are (very) successful will pay their fees for their winning ads, no doubt about it.
Keep an eye on this.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business