Today I’ll publish a guest post from Joanne Mason. Joanne is a colleague at TIMIC and she provides great information that other members use and apply.
Joanne Mason is the creator of several membership sites including http://www.IM4Beginners.com where she teaches new Internet marketers how to create a recurring income with their own paid membership sites.
Joanne invites you to make money sharing this article with your subscribers when you join her affiliate program at http://IM4beginners.com/affiliates
As you can see, Joanne definitely knows what’s she’s talking about, so enjoy this article and check out her website.
Photo Credit: ** Maurice **
Membership Site Madness – 5 Reasons Why Membership Sites are Wildly Popular
Copyright, Joanne Mason
Membership sites have become wildly popular online over the past few months. Not because they’re a new trend; membership sites have always been a successful online business model. However, it seems that lately membership sites have become more popular than ever.
If you’re thinking about creating your own subscription based membership site then you’ve probably noticed this recent surge in popularity. Right now is a great time to start a paid membership site. In this article, I’ll share with you five key reasons why membership sites have become such a hot trend.
- Membership sites cater to a niche audience – Online communities and paid membership sites are a niche marketer’s dream come true.
It’s easy to create a successful membership site when you start with a well defined idea and focus on serving a particular niche. People will want to join your site whether it’s free or paid so that they can have access to the information that meets their needs.
- Membership sites create communities – Another reason why subscription membership sites are so popular is because people want to be part of a group where they can find others who share their interests.
Regardless of what the subject may be people naturally want to communicate with likeminded people who share the same hobbies, goals, problems, and concerns. Joining a membership site gives people a sense of belonging and community that they may not find elsewhere.
- Membership sites provide exclusive information – If you are considering starting your own membership site then you should always bear in mind that one of the greatest incentives for a customer to join your site is because you offer exclusive information that cannot be found anywhere else.
Even if you are in a niche where there are already many other memberships available it’s not difficult to stand out from the crowd just by offering something unique that your potential customers will not receive from your competitors.
That may be in the form of your personal coaching, insider information, unique products or special services. You can start with private label rights products and quickly repurpose them into your own product that serves your audience. Simply offer something of value that meets the needs of your membership and you’ll stand heads and shoulders above your competition.
- Membership sites create recurring income – As an online business owner your goal is probably to escape a job where you traded hours for dollars. That means you should be striving to create recurring income. Then the amount of effort that you put into your business this month will continue to make money in the future without you having to reproduce the same amount of work.
Instead of starting from scratch on the first of the month you simply continue to grow your membership site and your recurring income. A good place to learn how to build a recurring income with a membership site is www.IM4Beginners.com.
- Membership sites position you as an expert – Yet another benefit of owning a membership site is that it positions you as an expert in your field.
When you create a membership site based on a subject that you are passionate about you can share your expertise and attract a strong following that will begin to know, like and trust you as a leader in your industry or niche.
That trust pays off in many ways including allow you to build a loyal community of long time subscribers who continue to pay you every month, recommend you to others, provide valuable testimonials, become joint venture partners and even purchase additional products from you.
These are just five of the many reasons why membership sites are so popular. If you already own a paid subscription site or are a long standing member of one of these online communities then you probably have many other reasons that you could add to this list. In either case, both owners and members agree that membership sites are a win-win opportunity.
Post them below.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business