Darren Rowse at ProBlogger Blog Tips runs a 31 Days to Building a Better Blog project.
I’m a bit late mentioning this, because my dial-up connection doesn’t allow my feedreader to update right away.
I highly recommend reading yesterday’s post (better: read them all; until now, high quality info and I don’t expect anything else for the rest), as it was about Search for and Join Forums on Your Blog’s Topic.
Because forums can be an important part of your networking strategy, as explained in Darren’s post.
Coincidentally, yesterday I also read Forum Marketing Supertips, written by my great friend Harvey Segal. If you want British humor, excellent information on marketing strategies and techniques, and unique twists to sell products, Harvey is your man.
Forum Marketing Supertips goes a bit deeper into the forum posting strategy. It is completely focused on how to
use forums for site promotions and shows you
- – how to take forum questions and turn them into desirable resources for highly targeted visitors,
- – how you will then make postings at forums to get people to visit these resources,
- – how to promote your own products and affiliate products (even if you don’t know any),
- – how to track your forum post to maximize response.
As always, Harvey’s book is excellent quality.
He suggests to give it away in exchange for an email address.
That seems a fair deal to me, so if you give me your email address (sign up), here’s the link to download Forum Marketing Supertips.
Share this post using these icons:
- Automate Your Sale Leads with an Online System
- Developing Internet Marketing Strategy in 2013
- What You Need to Know About the Google Trademark Policy
- Facebook Ads: 3 New Ideas for Higher Profits
- 4 Tips on How to Host a Contest on Your Blog
- How to Sell Advertising Space on Your Website – BuySellAds
- How to Sell Advertising Space on Your Website
- Why mobile marketing will never be as effective as Internet Marketing
- How to Attract Local Clients
- A Twitter marketing strategy with a twist