I just got back from the JVAlert Live Event in Orlando.
Had to catch some sleep first, because the schedule at the event was tight and the itinerary wasn’t optimal, but boy, it really was worth the while.
I’ve met a lot of great people there.
I only knew them by their websites. So I knew who they were and what they were doing.
But it’s a whole different story if you meet these people in person. They are so approachable, so … eh … human!
I can now wholeheartedly advice anyone: visit such a meeting if you have the chance. It changes everything, but most of all your mindset. That’s because you can talk to real people like:
David Garfinkel, Carl Galetti, Phil Basten (who’s ‘real estate’ on this pic was taken by Ken, sorry Phil), Jane Mark, Holly Cotter, Mike “G” Glaspie, Willie Crawford, Joe Robson, John Reese, Ramon Williamson, Joe e Clayton, Allyn Cutts, Joel Christopher, Frank Sousa, Cody Moya, Kenneth McArthur and Gary Ambrose.
If you don’t know any of these people, just Google their names.
I want to thank them all for the interesting discussions I had with everyone of them.
I’ll tell you more about this in a next newsletter issue.
In the mean time, can you tell who’s who?
Share this post using these icons:
- Time To Show Your Internet Marketing Skills
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- Did you get your free products yet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Update
- Two great suggestions
- The BEST Free Products Of 2006!
- It doesn’t stop. More free products!
- Add Hundreds Of Subscribers To Your List
- Personal Invitation to Build Your List
- Get 70+ Valuable Products For FREE!