Kenneth McArthur just gave the kick off for the JV Alert Live Event.
This is the third one, the first had about 30 attendants, the second one, back in February in Orlando, had 60 and now, the third one in Philadelphia is attended by over 100 people.
Seems to me that’s a big success.
Lots of famous marketers and copywriters are here.
We’ve had a nice chat with Cody Moya last night and welcomed, amongs many others, Holly Cotter, Frank Sousa, Jane Mark and Phil Basten.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business