Today I arrived in Philadelphia to attend the JV Alert Live Event.
Woke up at 6 AM (which is midnight Eastern time), left at 7, took the 11.20 plane and arrived 8 and a half hours later in Phila.
Took a cab and seventy dollars later was dropped in my hotel.
Did a reconnaissance in the lobby and after a couple of cold beers my buddy Chris fell in love with a huge Chrysler and hired it for five days!
“Hey Chris, why do we need a car?”
“Let’s just have some fun Case!”.
You know what? He’s right!
Then we drove back down town (about 15 miles), strolled the streets and finally ended up in a sushi bar in Chinatown were we had a great meal.
Back to the hotel I hit the shower and tried out my Internet connection to make a post for my blog.
Right now it’s 4.00 AM for me, local time is 10.00 PM.
All I need is a good night rest.
Tomorrow we will drive through the neighborhoods I’m sure.
Always curious to learn what a new place looks like.
And then meet the other guys tomorrow evening in the hotel.
Looking forward to this.
Greetings from a very hot Philadelphia.
Share this post using these icons:
- Time To Show Your Internet Marketing Skills
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- Did you get your free products yet?
- 12 Days of Christmas Update
- Two great suggestions
- The BEST Free Products Of 2006!
- It doesn’t stop. More free products!
- Add Hundreds Of Subscribers To Your List
- Personal Invitation to Build Your List
- Get 70+ Valuable Products For FREE!