JV’s (Joint Ventures) are always a source of discussion.
Frequently I read posts complaining about the ‘Inner Circle’ (IC) of big list owners doing JV’s with only each other to promote their IC-products.
Recently I saw a post in a forum about the topic that went something like this:
(Poster talks about his new product and his joint venture attempts …)
… however, most top marketers are so selfish (sorry to use that word) in that even when you do every thing that you recommend, they still want to keep the pie to them selves. So they will not joint venture with upcoming individuals. They only read proposals from names such as Willie Crawford, Mark Joyner, Mike Filsaime, Russel Bronson.
This is proven by the launches I receive in my mailbox. It is only for products of big players as listed above.
When an exception happens and a big marketer promotes an upcoming marketer, it is because of a …
click the link to read the rest of
How To Have Your Joint Venture Partners BEGGING To Promote Your Products!
(and learn how you can make money with it!)
Share this post using these icons:
- How About … Taking Action?
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- Does Willie Crawford has a Big Heart?
- Your Big Break Into The Inner Circle of Internet Marketing
- If I was allowed only ONE newsletter subscription, it would be …
- Incredible Breakthrough Online Marketing Resource
- Build Your Own Email List Using These Three HOT Topic Reports
- 24 Hot Internet Marketing Tips
- 5 Powerful Benefits Of Creating A Niche Product
- Drizzle Marketing: Easy and Cheap Butterfly Alternative