No, no humor this Saturday night, but a possible answer to the marketing question:
Does sex sell?
Before you click away here: there’s no nudity involved.
Sex in marketing doesn’t necessarily mean nude.
See for yourself.
Hit the video start button below and you’ll learn.
By the way, better than watching politics, isn’t it?
Let me know: does sex sell?
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business