What do purple cows and sliced bread have to do with Internet marketing?
A lot! Let me explain.
Like many others, I’m a big fan of Seth Godin (that already explains something, isn’t it?).
I was a little behind reading his blog, but I just found his presentation at TED.
Guess what? Yep, it’s about Purple Cows, Sliced Bread and Marketing!
TED stands for Technology, Entertainment, Design. It started out (in 1984) as a conference bringing together people from those three worlds.
And these three elements are in Seth’s presentation.
He’s one of those people who’s able to analyze a complex problem or situation, break it down into the core elements and then present is again in an easy to understand way. Thus, even newbies can learn from his powerful lessons.
With lots of humor that makes it entertaining too!
So, want to know what those cows and bread have to do with (Internet) marketing?
Watch Seth’s Purple Cow and Sliced Bread presentation.
Let me know what you think about it.
Share this post using these icons:
- 5 Powerful Benefits Of Creating A Niche Product
- Personal Invitation to Build Your List
- 875+ Million Online Shoppers – Time For Your Own Free Online Shop!
- 4 Steps To Discover Your Unique Selling Proposition (USP)
- Your Best Internet Business Opportunities
- 4 Simple Steps To Create A Small Business Website
- Are You Clueless?
- How About … Taking Action?
- The Stories About $100 A Day Are ALL True
- 10 Ways To Make $100 A Day