Do you know, on a typical day:
– How many Americans get online?
– What they do on the Internet?
– What men do more than women?
– What women do more than men?
– To which communities they belong?
– and other demographics?
Some may surprise you.
Pew Internet & American Life Project just published a snapshot of the online population in America.
Very interesting. You can see it
Let me know what you think of it.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business