Jeff Smith, expert on creating information products, just released a great 7 minute video that you should check out.
Jeff’s video is called “3 Methods For Testing Your Product Idea” and it shows you how to find a hungry market that is willing to pay. He also reveals what this market is buying already.
I think this video is a MUST, because it’s exactly the right way to start developing a new product. Most people I know take the wrong route: develop a product first and then find out if there’s a market for it.
Jeff’s video shows you how to do it right, where to look and how to find out if there’s a market for your product.
That’s the right way to start your Internet marketing.
You want to see it now, because Jeff will place it on a password protected site within a few days.
Share this post using these icons:
- How About … Taking Action?
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- Does Willie Crawford has a Big Heart?
- Your Big Break Into The Inner Circle of Internet Marketing
- If I was allowed only ONE newsletter subscription, it would be …
- Why You Can’t Afford Missing The HUGE Web 2.0 Opportunity
- Web 2.0 Marketing
- John Reese: The Rebirth Of Internet Marketing
- Internet Marketing, Purple Cows And Sliced Bread
- Why You’re Failing and I’m Not