Squidoo is a publishing platform that allows its users to create pages on all kind of topics. These pages are called lenses.
Squidoo matters, because it is a totally free tool that you can use to promote your website(s), yourself, your own products or affiliate products.
The most important aspect of Squidoo is that it’s updated so often that Google LOVES the site. Fresh content every second. And that’s why big G indexes Squidoo lenses very fast.
That’s the main reason this site is so popular. On their home page, Squidoo says:
Share what you care about. Get found. Get followed. Get influential
Actually, Squidoo operates as a traffic generator when you use the right keywords. To use Squidoo as such, you’d better use it well.
Therefore I have listed 8 great tips on how to Squidoo below.
- Make sure your page on Squidoo looks its absolute best. A polished page gets more results.
- Don’t be afraid to promote and market your business and website through your profile or content.
- Use the Flickr module to incorporate cool photos. Visually appealing lenses and modules typically have the most success.
- Use tags to your advantage, and do so by making the most effective tags possible using powerful wording and linking to the best sites that will get you real results.
- Find your voice on Squidoo. Think about who you are and what you’re trying to accomplish. Brainstorm some content ideas and think about your plans in advance before setting up your profile and lenses.
- Update your profile to allow people to contact you so that you are available to your customers, potential clients, and anyone who wants to ask you something. Being accessible is a great way to gain a good reputation.
- Edit your modules so they are not just the ones generated from Squidoo. Tailor them to each lens, so it looks more through and professional.
- Don’t forget that spam is NOT welcome on Squidoo, and your account could be cancelled if you spam. Find out about their guidelines before publishing anything.
There you have it. Eight quick tips on how to Squidoo.
But that’s not all. I even have another 40 tips to generate more traffic from Squidoo.
You can get all 50 by just subscribing to my newsletter. After you’ve confirmed your subscription, you can download all 50 How to Squidoo traffic tactics.
If you’re not familiar with Squidoo, these tactics will short-cut your success! Implement any of these tactics to see bigger results!
After reading these 50 high-powered Squidoo tactics let me know what you think about them.
Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- A Quick Guide to IGTV [Infographic]
- How to Create Content Marketing Strategy for Better Engagement on Social Media
- Using social media to spice up your SEO campaigns
- 5 Unique Ways For Social Media Managers to Save Time
- Top 9 Content Discovery & Curation Tools to Manage Social Media
- 6 Tips In Using Your Social Media Networks To Promote Your Business
- Does social media really help my business to grow?
- How to Share Content on Facebook
- Understanding Social Signals To Influence Your SEO
- 5 Ways to Streamline Your Social Media Business Efforts