Do you know how to fix a laptop? I don’t.
There have been a few moments that I needed to know how to fix a laptop.
At some point, mine had hiccups and they finally resulted in the famous blue screen of death.
To make it worse, I was traveling at that time, so I wasn’t able to take it to the repair shop.
I didn’t know at that time, but it wouldn’t have mattered.
You see, many shops offer PC repair services, but not very many are covering laptops. They just take it from you and send it to the manufacturer’s repair service.
Then you have to wait for a message from them, telling you what’s wrong and you then have to decide whether or not having your laptop repaired. That procedure took weeks in my cases.
The reason for that, as they told me, is that laptops are manufactured so tight and so compact that repair shops don’t have the means to test them out and take them apart.
They have learned to fix desktop PCs, but they just don’t know how to fix a laptop. And that means they are leaving good money on the table.
Since they can’t, oftentimes for the owner simply buying a new one is more economic than having it send to the manufacturer’s repair service and miss the laptop for a couple of weeks.
A huge problem, since laptops can have many failures like failing screens, hinges, keyboards, power jacks and power cords, batteries, lockups, bootup failures, upgrade problems, etc., not to mention spilling coffee on the laptop of even worse, the famous blue screen.
Maybe it’s time to learn how to fix a laptop?
Pay attention and see if you can agree with my conclusions.
- There’s a huge demand for laptop repair, as they often have failures at moments we can’t afford them,
- there’s little supply as most repair shops don’t know how to fix a laptop, and
- the laptop users market is willing to pay for laptop repair, since they’re also willing to pay for their laptop replacements!
As you can see, knowing how to fix a laptop isn’t only a valuable skill to save your butt in times of trouble, it may also be a great home business opportunity.
Since you also know a lot about marketing, it shouldn’t be too difficult to establish yourself as a professional laptop repair service and charge a great hourly rate for it.
So if you can only learn how to repair laptop computers you will have knowledge that is in high demand. You can either step into a computer repair shop and offer your services or even start your own laptop repair business and make up to $65/hr or more.
If that opportunity is of interest to you then you might want to check out this video.
By the way, that’s an affiliate link from which I may make a commission. ðŸ™‚
It could be the start of a thriving business.
Let me know what you think.
Want to learn how to fix laptops?
Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- 3 Lessons You Can Learn from Successful Entrepreneurs
- How You Can Benefit From Online Business Ignorance
- Appraised Home Business Thread Emerged
- Your Best Internet Business Opportunities
- How To Start Making Money in 2008
- Stunning Internet Marketing – Easy Monthly Income
- Huge opportunity, right under your nose but you don’t see it
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- Birthday Firesale. Celebrate with me?
- Why You Can’t Afford Missing The HUGE Web 2.0 Opportunity