It seems the next big thing will be Google Video Ads.
I found this post on the Inside Adwords blog.
“In the coming days, we will be adding click-to-play video ads to the line-up of text, Flash and image ad formats currently supported by the Google content network. At launch, video ads will be available to AdWords advertisers in the US, Canada and Japan – but we plan to roll them out to other regions shortly.”
I suggest you keep an eye on this, it could become very interesting, especially if you know how to create enticing videos.
Of course there will be a time limit for the videos to avoid abuse of this new marketing system, but since testing has proven that short ones (20-40 sec’s) are the best to have prospects take action, that will not be a problem.
If you don’t know about videos, you really should check it out.
It has great potential.
Share this post using these icons:
- Two High Value Products For Free!
- MSN adCenter to Launch in June
- Free Blog Advertising to Generate Traffic
- Boost Your Traffic
- Backlinks and Anchor Texts
- Private Label Rights
- Buzz Marketing
- Google Purchases about to launch?
- Improve Your Local Citations with 8 Easy Tips
- Top 7 SEO Tips from Richard Branson