Google ranking secrets have partially been revealed as they filed a US patent. Some of it you could never of guessed at …..
It makes very interesting learning. You have got to read this if you’re serious about ranking well in Google. The days of spamming Google are drawing to a close. With this patent they reveal just how hard they’re coming down on spam sites. You do not want to get caught out.
Is the speed at which a site gains links and the link life span important?
Is it still wise to buy hundreds of links at once? What about anchor text?
Do you know why you may rank higher in winter than in summer?
How many years did you register your domain name for?
If it’s only one then that’s a point against you in Google’s eyes.
Read further at Google Ranking.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business