There’s a lot of commotion in the Webmasterworld.
Since last Friday, Google doesn’t display its PageRank anymore.
At Webmasterworld there are over 20 pages in the forum guessing what’s going on.
Opinions range from ‘just a glitch’ and ‘this has happened before’ to ‘this is the end of PR’, but nobody knows exactly what’s going on.
It may very well be that Google is implementing another algorithm for PageRank tending to TrustRank. During the last half year or so I’ve seen two versions of Google’s PageRank in action. Couldn’t explain what was happening, but they definitely used two different versions.
We’ll have to wait and see. For my main site, AnOwnSite, I finally managed to achieve a PR of 6. I sincerely hope that the trust to get such a ranking will stay.
We’ll soon see.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business