Google just announced the beta version of Google Video.
It enables you to search for recent TV programs online on title or a particular channel.
It seems they are anticipating a new trend.
On that page you’ll find an answer to the intriguing question: Can I play the videos that Google Video finds?
Google wants you to let them know if you’re interested in adding your content to Google Video.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business