It took some time, but my first Google Analytics results look great.
Exactly what you could expect from Urchin stats.
Unfortunately the site has been very busy. Yesterday Google send out a message that they temporarily disabled the ‘Add Website Profile’ button, so you can’t sign up at the moment. They are increasing their capacity due to overwhelming demand.
Also, although the first results look great, I haven’t found the time to explore the full system. I didn’t set any goals yet, so I have no results here. I’m still busy looking at my Internet Marketing Optimization results
So many features come with this Analytics service that you can easily drown, especially since their servers were a bit slow.
But it’s a wealth of information you get here, presented in a compact, superior graphic style.
Very impressive and highly recommended!
Share this post using these icons:
- Advertise on Affordable Internet Marketing
- Free Domain Names – How much are they worth?
- Six Simple Steps To Build A Highly Profitable Niche Business
- Free Promotion For You And Your Business
- Very Important Internet Marketing Lesson
- Forum Trick For Traffic Surge
- Generate Website Traffic: 65 Tips!
- Dont Quit!
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Why You Can’t Afford Missing The HUGE Web 2.0 Opportunity