Again Google has introduced a new service: Google Analytics.
It’s a sophisticated, easy to use statistic analyzer of your website traffic.
It’s using Urchin software. This company was acquired by Google a couple of months ago.
Urchin stats always have been quite expensive. But they are really great.
So, I signed up immediately just to test this out on one of my websites.
I guess there are more people who like the Urchin software, because a few minutes after signing up I was presented a message that says:
“We are currently migrating existing customers to the newly improved Google Analytics service. This process will be completed later this afternoon.”
Apart from your website statistics presented with Urchin, this new service also integrates Adword campaigns:
“If you have an AdWords account, you can use Google Analytics directly from the AdWords interface.”
You can also use the service to track banner, email, non-paid and paid search advertising campaigns from other ad service providers.
Google provides the service for free.
I haven’t seen results yet, as it takes at least half a day for Google to get the system working. But it’s too great opportunity to wait for that. I suggest you check it out as soon as possible.
Seems Google is beating Microsoft’s AdCenter keyword ad campaign tool.
Here are a couple of other interesting resources:
Search Engine Round Table
Share this post using these icons:
- Six Simple Steps To Build A Highly Profitable Niche Business
- Free Promotion For You And Your Business
- Very Important Internet Marketing Lesson
- Google Acquires FeedBurner
- Google Translations Effective?
- Google Adwords Needs YOU!
- Google Back Links Available In Webmaster Center
- Free Keyword Suggestion Tool WordTracker
- Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool Offline?
- Two High Value Products For Free!