Today, at The Official Google Analytics Blog, Google announced that new features were added to Google Analytics.
Among the new improvements are
– hourly reporting
– clickable URL’s
– bounce rate increase/decrease and
– integration of Adwords
The last one enables you to link your Adwords account to your Analytics account.
Might be powerful.
What makes these additions so remarkable is, that they were requested by several experts, like Danny Sullivan and Andy Beal.
Seems Google is listening to great external advice, at least that’s the impression they create with this post.
If that is so, then kudos to Google!
After their introduction of the New Google Analytics, their service already had improved a lot.
Filling in these details make it better.
If you still don’t have one, go create one now.
Share this post using these icons:
- Improve Your Local Citations with 8 Easy Tips
- Top 7 SEO Tips from Richard Branson
- Make Money With Online Local Business Directories
- 10 SEO Tips for E-Commerce Sites
- Why Free Traffic Generation Has Become Easier
- Search Engine Optimization How To Webinar
- A 2014 Guide to Create Content with Keyword Research
- Top Tips for Finding Keywords and Perfecting Keyword Density
- Increase Your Success Rate in the Search Engine Optimization
- Shield Privacy from Bots & Put the ‘Wall Up’ with Robots.txt