Google Adwords is redecorating and they have decided on a new theme: YOU!
They’re looking for photos that feature their advertisers in ‘the unique nature of their business’.
If you want your photos displayed on the Adwords websites, you can send them in.
This may very well be a great opportunity to boost your business. Think of a good name for your photo and submit it, together with your name, company name, customer ID and a short description of the photo.
You should do so before February 28 2007.
Well, where’s that darned camera …?
Get the info here: Google Adwords Photos. Be sure to read the small print. (Edit oct. 2011: link deleted, doesn’t exist anymore 🙁 )
What’s your opinion?
Share this post using these icons:
- Six Simple Steps To Build A Highly Profitable Niche Business
- Free Promotion For You And Your Business
- Very Important Internet Marketing Lesson
- Google Acquires FeedBurner
- Google Translations Effective?
- Google Back Links Available In Webmaster Center
- Free Keyword Suggestion Tool WordTracker
- Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool Offline?
- Two High Value Products For Free!
- Awesome presentation Joel Comm