Google introduces a Beta program for Adsense in RSS feeds.
In its Adsense support section, Google writes:
‘AdSense for feeds is a program that enables publishers to place relevant ads in the feeds they syndicate. Google technology understands the nuances of language, and places ads that are closely matched (or “targeted”) to the content next to which they appear.’
‘If you are a current AdSense publisher and your feed has more than 100 active subscribers, you may qualify for participation in AdSense for feeds (BETA).’
You can apply here.
Google suggests, that you syndicate the full text of your articles. Thus you will have a better change to have matching ads. Read more suggestions here.
More information here.
Share this post using these icons:
- Ultimate Blogging SEO Tips for the Year 2014
- Use of wordpress for empowering education sectors.
- How To Benefit From Guest Posting In The Long Run
- 8 Simple Ways To Create Blogs In Order To Suit Customers
- 10 Blog Carnival Benefits That You Can Profit From
- 5 Guest Blogging Benefits You Cannot Afford to Miss
- Want to Stand Out? Avoid these Blog Post Ideas
- Is Your Company Blog Leaking Oil?
- 4 Twists to Strengthen Relationships With Blog Readers
- How to Write an Effective Blog – 6 Surefire Ways