I’ve been reading, viewing, listening and studying a lot this week. I had bought several new products and was curious to find out more, so I decided to test them all. There’s some good stuff amongst these products. I’ll post about some of them in another issue.
Meanwhile I was trying to keep up with all the posts of my colleagues. And, as usual, I found some good stuff there too, stuff that I want to share with you.
My long time friend Willie Crawford published an outstanding post about How To Outsource Your Traffic Generation For Free. It’s an audio recording that teaches you a deadly simple way to have other people send traffic to your site. Grasp this and you’ll know why Willie earns tons of money (literally) and you can too (a bit less maybe, but good enough).
Another great resource I discovered online was a guest post by David Risley on Problogger.net. David is trying to explain the difference in Internet Marketers and Bloggers when it comes to create a full time income with blogging.
I liked the article very much. Even if you don’t agree, it shines another light on why some people are so successful, while others are not.
Check it out. Read How a Blogger Creates a REAL Full-Time Income.
I also very much enjoyed Andy Beal’s post 21 of the Best WordPress Plugins. In that post, Andy reveals his best plugins that he uses at his blog. Although quite reluctant to install too many, I did activate two of them.
Another great review was published by David Vallieres. On a difficult topic, CPA, cost per action. In his review, David dissects The Arbitrage Conspiracy website for which I received hundreds of emails, but didn’t have time for to keep an eye on it.
Davids analysis however was very instructive and didn’t cost me $2,000. It was free.
Check it out at .
how about you.
Found anything valuable this week?
Post your comments below.
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business