Gmail just introduced a new feature: you can add different colors to labels.
In the label section, you just click the little square at the right to pick a color and all emails that carry that label will show the color you just selected.
It definitely makes your emails stand out more and makes it easier to organize your emails and recognize the important ones.
Although this is just a small change, it’s very helpful.
Share this post using these icons:
- Improve Your Local Citations with 8 Easy Tips
- Top 7 SEO Tips from Richard Branson
- Make Money With Online Local Business Directories
- 10 SEO Tips for E-Commerce Sites
- Why Free Traffic Generation Has Become Easier
- Search Engine Optimization How To Webinar
- A 2014 Guide to Create Content with Keyword Research
- Top Tips for Finding Keywords and Perfecting Keyword Density
- Increase Your Success Rate in the Search Engine Optimization
- Shield Privacy from Bots & Put the ‘Wall Up’ with Robots.txt