How many files reside on your hard disk?
How many ebooks?
How many PLR, Master Resell and Resell products do you have there?
How many newsletters are you subscribed to?
How many websites do you own and how many do you follow?
How many affiliate ID’s do you have?
How many ad campaigns do you have running?
How many ….
I could go on an on.
It’s a real pain in the ‘you know what’, right?
Well, there’s a solution for this problem. A great one.
It’s developed by my friend Gary Knuckles, and it’s called the Internet Information Manager.
Check out the site to see what it does and don’t forget to watch the video. If nothing else, you can enjoy the wonderful southern accent of Gary.
The Internet Information Manager is a great tool to get organized.
Of course you can buy it from Gary, using the link above.
But you can also get a free copy if you join the Internet Marketing Inner Circle.
Yes, decision time. Make up your mind where you’re going to get your copy.
After getting it, please visit Dr. Mani’s Heart Kids Blogathon to say hello and to see how he’s doing.
Share this post using these icons:
- A Budget Marketer’s Guide to More Efficient Data Organization
- Cost of smartphone app development
- Top 5 Marketing Automation Tools You Should Be Aware of
- Invoicing Made Easy: Collect Your Money Faster Than Ever with Invoicing Software
- 4 Basic Steps for Setting Up a Shopping Cart on Your Website
- Using Your Own E-Commerce Services To Have More Control
- The Coolest Tech Tools for Your Small Business
- 5 Free small business resources every owner should use
- Website Speed Test: faster than 97% of all tested websites
- Facial Recognition Software and How Marketers Can Utilize It