Only one day after introducting their Analytic service, Google comes out with a new product in beta: Google Base.
On Google Blogspot you can read:
“Today we’re excited to announce Google Base, an extension of our existing content collection efforts like web crawl, Google Sitemaps, Google Print and Google Video. Google Base enables content owners to easily make their information searchable online. Anyone, from large companies to website owners and individuals, can use it to submit their content in the form of data items. We’ll host the items and make them searchable for free. There’s more info here.”
Here’s the comment from Gary Price from SearchEngineWatch, containing more links to other resources.
To be honest, I have not exactly figured out what Google wants to achieve with this service or how it is unique. Anyone else did?
Share this post using these icons:
- Six Simple Steps To Build A Highly Profitable Niche Business
- Free Promotion For You And Your Business
- Very Important Internet Marketing Lesson
- Google Acquires FeedBurner
- Google Translations Effective?
- Google Adwords Needs YOU!
- Google Back Links Available In Webmaster Center
- Free Keyword Suggestion Tool WordTracker
- Overture Keyword Suggestion Tool Offline?
- Two High Value Products For Free!