Search engines still are a great traffic resource.
If you build SE-optimized pages and rank well, you will receive a lot of traffic.
Blogs are very popular these days, because they are listed quickly. Their content changes constantly, so they attract the se-spiders. Therefore, blogs are great traffic resources.
All you have to do is post your keywords in the title and have your blogs indexed.
Other ways to get traffic to your site is to use popular free traffic exchanges. They come in many forms such as start (homepage) exchanges, safelists (opt in email ads), toolbar ads such as InstantBuzz.com and forums such as the free advertising forum.
By the way, one of the best traffic exchanges in my book definitely is Ad-Clix.
Now there’s a new internet marketing strategy, an opportunity to kill 2 birds with one stone.
It’s a new blog that actually allows you to place your ads for free on their site.
The reason this is good is because
1. you get all the benefits of using a BLOG
2. you place your advertising for free.
Most blog owners avoid advertisement as the plague, but this one was just made for that.
Besides that, it’s free to join. You can use this service to drive huge traffic to your sites within a few minutes, because your ad will be listed on the home page.
Easy to use. It’s a no brainer.
Check it out at The Free Advertising Blog
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Reach The Blog Top and Become Famous
- Sitemaps in robot.txt file
- Boost Your Traffic
- Private Label Rights
- +1% Conversion Rate = 500% More Profits
- Testing Zemanta
- StumbleUpon Traffic Beats Google
- Generate Website Traffic: 65 Tips!
- How To Use Stumble Upon To Your Advantage
- One Of The Most Stunning Marketing Strategies Ever Seen