Here’s a tip on how you can keep your reader interested in what you have to say.
Now that you’ve written an article that relates to solving a problem and you’ve explained all the benefits of following your advice, then it’s the right moment to get your readers to empathize with you by letting them understand what it’s like to be in your shoes.
Make it clear what has happened to other people who didn’t follow advice that you have provided for them and thus can happen to them too.
If you’re able to have them recognize and understand exactly how it will feel if they don’t choose to follow your advice, your article will have a big impact on them.
If you have accomplished that, it’s time to get their eyeballs to your resource box.
Your bio or resource box is how you introduce yourself to your readers.
Just giving them a list of links to your websites won’t do the trick.
Instead, you have to let them know who you are and what you can do for them. At least try to give them the idea of what to expect from you and your sites.
Include one link to your most important web page or product that’s most expected to be useful to your readers and include some text as a call to click and see what you have to offer.
Personally I like to include the sign up page for my newsletter, because I honestly believe I can help them best this way and because from there I can reach my readers over and over again.
So, a bio box at the bottom of my articles may look like:
Case Stevens, online marketer since 1999, shares his marketing strategies, techniques, tips and tricks that EVERY website owner should know to make a decent living online in his newsletter Affordable Online Strategies. Click that link to sign up now.
Let me know. Post it below.
And stay tuned, there’s more to come.
Share this post using these icons:
- Emotions to Tap When Writing For Brands
- Article videos can get you on the first page of Google.
- Your Article Marketing Campaign – 5 Tips for Improving
- Article Marketing, The Pros and Cons
- How Your Writing Voice Binds Your Subscribers
- Article Marketing – Can You Pass This Quiz?
- 3 Tips To Find A Great Ghost Writer
- Why Article Resource Boxes Gain Importance
- Huge Article Marketing Market – Free Guide
- Your Article Resource Box – How To Maximize Its Use