Like many others in the Internet marketing niche, I have a couple of domain names that I don’t use.
I just like to register a good domain name, only to find out that I haven’t enough time to create a great website or get sidetracked. Guess that sounds familiar?
So, what I did, instead of hosting them on some account, redirect the URL or create a dummy web site, is park them on services like Sedo to at least generate some revenue while I wasn’t using them.
It’s peanuts, but still, it is income!
But I’m doing something completely wrong.
Here’s a very interesting story about someone who built a $300 million empire, just by buying domain names and exploiting them.
Business 2.0 Magazine reports he’s the most powerful dotcom mogul you’ve never heard of. Please meet
The Man Who Owns The Internet!
Just by coincidence, I found an interview by Aaron Wall with one of his competitors, Frank Schilling who says it’s not too late to enter this profitable business.
I especially like Frank’s answer to the question ‘What are your favorite cities to visit? How does real estate there compare with domain name prices?’.
Both interviews are great and well worth reading!
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Start Making Money in 2008
- Huge opportunity, right under your nose but you don’t see it
- Want To Team Up With Willie Crawford?
- How You Can Benefit From Online Business Ignorance
- How About … Taking Action?
- Stunning Internet Marketing – Easy Monthly Income
- Average People Make $100 Daily Working Part-Time
- Does Willie Crawford has a Big Heart?
- Your Big Break Into The Inner Circle of Internet Marketing
- If I was allowed only ONE newsletter subscription, it would be …