In order to get your customer’s attention, you’ll need copy that stirs emotion and make people buy right now. If there’s one secret in copywriting then this is it…
“98% of all human beings buy products or services emotionally
and then justify those purchases logically.”
You see we are emotional creatures.
We think emotionally, act emotionally and make decisions emotionally. If you ask your spouse why they bought that new coat they will say, “I need it!”, of course.
Photo Credit: allyaubry
And that’s why, if you want your customer’s attention, you better make sure you hit peoples emotional buttons they’ll buy and buy like crazy!
Miguel Alvarez of Copywriting.com just published a report called Aim For The Heart. In it, he explains it this way:
To get your customer’s attention, first you decide the angle of attack. Depending on the product you’re selling, you choose your emotional strategy.
Once you got that, then the question is how to convey the message. After all, not everyone likes the same features and benefits and no single person talks the same way you do. So, we’re looking for the right communication style.
To do just that, Miguel uses the DISC formula.
As for the copywriting process itself, he uses the AIDA formula, but with a twist to add emotional triggers.
For the most part, this report is standard copywriting stuff. But his Workshop in Chapter 5 is outstanding. Well worth to be added to your swipe file. Get your copy here.
I prefer to stick with my own copywriting resource: The Copywriters Toolkit. Packed with valuable copywriting info.
But when it comes to emotional selling, there are some Hot Buttons you can push to get your customer’s attention. The trouble is this crucial information is scattered about and difficult to find.
So when I came across “22 Secret Hot Buttons – that make customers spend money like crazy!”, I snapped up the rights instantly. Outstanding Ebook!
Among a lot of other things, it shows you
– how to create that “gotta have it” feeling in your customer’s mind,
– how to tap into their “primal” buying emotions,
– how to instantly bond with your readers,
– the 9 Basic Needs of People in the 21st Century to quickly sell your product or service in a snap,
– how to avoid the customer’s “B.S. Meter” when it comes to your claims and immediately put their minds at ease.
– to add 104 Consumer Magnets that will drive consumers wild with desire and catapult them into action … BUYING action.
It also comes with 4 bonus reports:
– Killer Conversion Strategies
– How To Market Using Postcards
– Unstoppable Marketing Words
– How To Create News & Press Releases
These 22 secret hot buttons are critical to your success. They enable you to get your customer’s attention immediately and permanent.
I want you to have access to these secrets – they’re your ticket to vastly increased profits.
Please use them ethically!
Download your copy of “22 Secret Hot Buttons” right now.
Implement them. They’re powerful.
Post your comments below
Share this post using these icons:
- How To Win In Content Marketing The Way Trump Did
- Why Brand Style Guides Are Important
- How to Do Curation Effectively and Easily
- Security Tips for Internet Marketing
- 5 Cogent Frequently Asked Questions About The Post Script
- SEO on the Go: How to Get Ready for the Google Mobile Friendly Update
- 3 Ways to Force Google to Reindex Pages for Mobile Friendly Tags
- The Top 4 C’s of Potent Content Marketing
- 3 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Your Ideal Audience Yet
- How to Use the Power of Webrooming for Your Retail Business