I get a lot of questions about creating pdf files.
And some about the security issues, so that these files can’t be copied.
Many people don’t have a clue how to do that.
And it’s so easy!
All you have to do is install Open Office on your computer.
It allows you to convert any text file to the PDF format.
Here’s a short instruction video that I created.
Share this post using these icons:
- 60 Free Camtasia Tutorials
- Free Camtasia For Viral Videos – Tons of Traffic
- Art of Innovation
- How to Create Content Marketing Strategy for Better Engagement on Social Media
- Using social media to spice up your SEO campaigns
- 5 Unique Ways For Social Media Managers to Save Time
- Top 9 Content Discovery & Curation Tools to Manage Social Media
- Using Content Discovery Tools to Boost your Content Marketing Efforts
- 6 Tips In Using Your Social Media Networks To Promote Your Business
- Does social media really help my business to grow?